NEW!! – Registration extended till 6th November
Main B2B topics
- Floating Offshore Wind
- Wave energy
- Value chain contribution for marine energy development
- Opportunities for technical cooperation
- Horizon 2020 and other funding supports for marine renewable
- Marine energy perspectives for ports and shipyards
The B2B is being organized in the framework of WavEC - Offshore Renewables annual seminar “Portugal and France - a driving force in R&I on Marine Renewable Energies”, held on the 16th November in Lisbon - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, in association with the French Embassy and the Institut Français in Lisbon.
To register for the WavEC 2015 Seminar, please click here.
B2B Agenda 2105
Deadlines and tasks:
|6th November||Registration and Submission of profiles|
|4th – 13th November||Meeting's Requests|
|13th November||Individual meetings' schedule sent out|
|16th November||WavEC 2015 Seminar: “Portugal and France: a driving force on Research and Innovation on Marine Renewable Energies” (venue: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian)|
|17th November||International B2B Event ( venue: French Embassy in Lisbon)|
The B2B organised by ANI - EEN Portugal are free of charge.
WHY BE PART OF THE INTERNATIONAL B2B MEETINGS?
- to learn about the cooperation strategies, business models and funding mechanisms dedicated to marine renewables
- to discover the opportunities of Portugal and France as a strategic partner in the European market of marine renewables
- to present your know-how and your experience in this area to future partners
- to learn from the world leader actors and to share the latest technologies
Rita Silva and Bibiana Dantas
ANI - Agência Nacional de Inovação
Tel.: +351 21 4232100 / +351 22 616 7820